Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello;
I'm Wanda Botts, an ESOL instructor in Richmond, VA. I love to travel and enjoy seeing other countries. Partaking of fine cuisine is another of my favorite pastimes. Oh, of course, I am a life long learner, I thirst for knowledge! My husband and I live in Chesterfield, in a big house with our dogie ( a pit bull) to share it. Life is great..., to be enjoyed and shared. I have loads of students who have passed through my classroom door at ACDC. If any of you are out there, please give me a holla!!! I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

jaime reyes said...

I am jaime,one student of mrs.Botts
she is wonderful teacher,I have been studing with her for few years
for me I thing she is the best teacher. I had had, she is very frenly,she had help me a lot

:: leonardo siqueira :: said...

Hi Wanda! It is a great pleasure to leave a comment in your blog. Well, what I will say to you? Our teacher separeted this space for her students tell about them, but I'm confused. How can I write about me before talk a lit bit about Wanda? She is a interested teacher: always is posible she helps her students. Whenever she can, there is a smile when we are lost in the contain's class.

Well, I'm Leonardo. I studied Jornalism for two years in Brazil, and I'm working here as a missionary-student of Seventh-day Adventist Church.

venera said...

I'm so happy, because we have a very nice, clever,smart, intelligence teacher . I love youuuuuuuuu soooooo much Mrs. Wanda.God bless you.